Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Buster is finally here! ( 7 weeks ago)





Tons to catch up on so I will start with news in March. My friend Jennifer had her baby girl a month early! Kate was born the end of March, giving us more time to spend with her before our summer in Ca. She is a doll and I can't wait to get back and spend more time getting to know her.

Jen having a baby has definitely filled a void in my kid's life. They've wanted a baby in our family since they were all so young when I was done having kids. Hannah especially. So "aunt Jen" has been a fabulous alternative solution to their baby hunger. She let the girls touch her tummy everyday, and answered all sorts of graphic birthing questions, and let them be as a part of the process as possible. The girls love her so much, and I know they are going to have a great bond with Kate as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment