Saturday, February 21, 2009

Inspiring thought for the day

14 years ago I picked up a book by Deepak Chopra called, "The 7 spiritual laws of success". Recently I dusted it off and began re-reading it. It has some really great insights in it, and I thought I'd share one that struck me last night.

We will remain unfulfilled unless we nurture the seeds of divinity inside us. In reality, we are divinity in disguise, and the gods and goddesses in embryo that are contained within us seek to be fully materialized. True success is therefore the experience of the miraculous. It is the unfolding of divinity within us. It is the perception of divinity wherever we go, in whatever we perceive-in the eyes of a child, in the beauty of a flower, in the flight of a bird. 
When we begin to experience our life as the miraculous expression of divinity-not occasionally, but all the time- then we will know the true meaning of success.

I thought that was a beautiful expression of who we are, and why we are here on this earth.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment